July 19 – MONTEREY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT UPDATE – “With cases of COVID-19 rising locally and increased reports of the very infectious Delta variant, the Counties of Monterey, Napa, San Benito, and Santa Cruz recommend that EVERYONE, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks indoors in public places. Out of an abundance of caution, people are recommended to wear masks indoors in places like grocery or retail stores, theaters, and family entertainment centers, even if they are fully vaccinated. Businesses are urged to adopt universal masking requirements for customers entering indoor areas of their businesses to provide better protection to their employees and customers. This will also make it easier for businesses to be sure unvaccinated people are masked. The Health Department also reminds us that fully vaccinated people are well-protected from infections and serious illness due to Covid-19 (including the Delta variant). Vaccinating as many people as possible continues to be our best defense!”
Reservations are REQUIRED. You will be playing a PRIVATE room. There are no walk-ins being accepted at this time.
To keep everyone safe we are focusing on sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning all our facilities in between every game to exceed CDC standards.
Your first challenge will be to make sure you have booked the correct adventure, on the correct day, and arrive on time. We run on a tight schedule and being on time helps you, us, and the other customers. Please read the confirmation email you receive. That email will confirm:
- Your selected game
- Your game location – please pay close attention to the address.
- And your stated arrival time – we need you at the right location 15 minutes before your game. If you are late we reserve the right to deduct that time from your game.
- Our cancellation policy – you have 72 hours to cancel your game. You must do this in writing (via email). If you have booked under that window, please be confident that the number of players, the time you selected, and any other variables are satisfied before booking. If you paid for 4 players and only 2 show and now you want to cancel, that eliminates a time slot we could have fully sold.
These conditions must be met when playing with us.
- If you are not vaccinated – You must wear a mask at all times inside of our building.
- Please maintain a comfortable distance from our Game Masters.
- If you have been ill or felt sick anytime in the last 10 days – please don’t book a game.
There are NO exceptions or discussions about these requests.
If you need to reach us, email or call.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 831.241.6616
Looking forward to our next games together! Stay safe and we’ll talk soon.
Sincerely, Christina & Barrie