Reservations are REQUIRED. You will be playing a PRIVATE room. There are no walk-ins being accepted at this time.
To keep everyone safe we are focusing on sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning all our facilities in between every game to exceed CDC standards.
Your first challenge will be to make sure you have booked the correct adventure, on the correct day, and arrive on time. We run on a tight schedule and being on time helps you, us, and the other customers. Please read the confirmation email you receive (if you book within 24 hours of your game time you will not receive this email – all this information is on your receipt). That email will confirm:
- Your selected game
- Your game location – please pay close attention to the address.
- And your stated arrival time – we need you at the right location 15 minutes before your game. If you are late we reserve the right to deduct that time from your game.
- Our cancellation policy – you have 72 hours to cancel your game. You must do this in writing (via email). If you have booked under that window, please be confident that the number of players, the time you selected, and any other variables are satisfied before booking. If you paid for 4 players and only 2 up that isn’t something we can be held responsible for. If you are unsure of the number of players, book fewer and add them the day of the game.
These conditions must be met when playing with us.
- If you are not vaccinated – You are requested to wear a mask at all times inside of our building. We’re trying to stay safe and open.
- Please maintain a comfortable distance from our Game Masters.
There are NO exceptions or discussions about these requests.
If you need to reach us, email or call.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 831.241.6616
Looking forward to our next games together! Stay safe and we’ll talk soon.
Sincerely, Christina & Barrie